How to pick the perfect vacation rental in Panama City Beach, FL
Panama City Beach stretches along the Gulf of Mexico for 27 miles of emerald waves against sugary, white sand shores. These panhandle views rarely disappoint when visiting “The World’s Most Beautiful Beaches.” From a 20-acre Shipwreck Island Water Park, to booking a private catamaran cruise to the shores of Shell Island, Panama City Beach provides a spectrum of experiences that make it a win for a variety of travelers.
Follow these tips to make sure you pick the perfect Panama City Beach rental for your travel plans.
- Where to stay for the Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam.Rated one of the “Top 10 Country Music Festivals in America” by Billboard Magazine, the Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam in Pier Park is the only way country music fans should celebrate Labor Day Weekend! Past headliners include Little Big Town, Jason Aldean, Florida Georgia Line, and Miranda Lambert. Finding a condo vacation rental in one of the many Pier Park area high rises keeps you only a little over a mile away from the festival.
- Where to stay for Thunder Beach Motorcycle Rally.Every Spring and Fall, around 60,000 bikers roar into town for “The Most Biker Friendly FREE Rally in the United States.” The Rally has multiple locations, including Frank Brown Park, Harley Davidson of PCB, Sharky’s Beachfront Restaurant, and Hammerhead Fred’s. Make sure you don’t miss a second of the bike parades, tattoo contests, and other leather clad activities by searching for a condo in Pier Park or home rental in Open Sands near Hammerhead Fred’s.
- Where to stay for Seabreeze Jazz Festival.For the past 20 years, jazz enthusiasts from around the world have been flocking to this emerald coast every April for the Seabreeze Jazz Festival. With past artists like Kool & The Gang and The Commodores, these tickets go fast! The main stage is up against the waterfront in Aaron Bassant Park, which is walking distance from Pier Park. With the numerous high rises in Pier Park and along Front Beach Road, finding a condo or home vacation rental close to Aaron Bassant Park should make coming and going from the festival for five days super smooth.
- Where to stay for family friendly activities and entertainment.If you are looking for family fun in the sun with a variety of activity options nearby, look no further than Grand Lagoon. The area is split into an upper and lower region with St. Andrews Bay on one coast and the Gulf of Mexico on the other. Here, you can sail on a pirate ship, swim with dolphins, or take your own catamaran cruise! Visit St. Andrews State Park for some of the best beaches, snorkeling, and surfing spots. While you’re there, make sure to take a shuttle boat or cruise to Shell Island for a PCB must do! Find a vacation rental home or condo with beachfront views, waterfront views, or both! Look near Capt. Anderson’s Marina and along both North and South Lagoon Drive.
- How to choose your own Panama City Beach vacation rental experience.Because Panama City Beach is a vacation destination, there is a large variety vacation rental properties to choose from. Find condos with beachfront views in the high rises that line the coast along Front Beach Rd, unique cottages nestled in quiet beach communities outside of Lake Powell in The West End, townhomes in Open Sands and Middle Beach to see more theme parks and waterparks than you thought was possible in a 10-minute drive, or a beach house in Grand Lagoon with a view of the bay. Panama City Beach’s options are as countless as the shells that line its shores, which will make your Panama City Beach vacation rental experience one for the memory books.