Why Stay at a Lost Colony Beach Rental
Lost Colony is an exclusive development of luxury homes in Port Aransas, Texas located right next to the beach on Mustang Island. Each of these colorful homes is fully furnished and includes modern amenities like cable TV, Wifi, and a washer and dryer. Watch the sunset over the water from your rental. Take a dip in the great outdoor swimming pool, cross the boardwalk over the sand dunes to access the beach, or take a quick trip to downtown Port Aransas. Here are some of the best reasons to rent a beach house in Lost Colony:
- Incredible Gulf and Bay Views Mustang Island is a long and narrow barrier island on the Texas Gulf Coast, which means that you’ll be surrounded by incredible views of the water during your stay at Lost Colony. To the east, the Gulf of Mexico stretches off into the horizon, while to the west you’ll see Corpus Christi Bay and the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Feel the sand between your toes One of the Texas Coast’s best beaches will be just across the boardwalk from your Lost Colony beach home. Splash around in the gentle surf, hunt for seashells, or take a stroll up the beach. You’ll find miles of tranquil sand in all directions.
- Shopping, Dining and Drinking in Downtown Port Aransas Downtown Port Aransas is only a short 10 minute drive from Lost Colony, making for an easy shopping trip or night out. For shopping, you’ll find surf shops and boutiques clustered around Alister Street, while the area around the harbor has the highest concentration of bars and restaurants.
- Take the family to Schlitterbahn Schlitterbahn Riverpark Corpus Christi is a short 10 minute drive south of Lost Colony. Known as one of the most innovate waterparks in the world, Schlitterbahn offers unique rides like water roller coasters and lazy river that incorporates rapids.
- Mustang Island State Park Just to the south of Lost Colony you’ll find Mustang State Park, cover 3,954 acres of protected land with a 5-mile beachfront. This scenic park is the perfect place to go fishing, biking, kayaking, or picnicking.